Give your staff the gift of wellbeing
Free Wellbeing Plans + Training for Auckland small businesses
If you’re an Auckland business with under 100 full time staff, you’re eligible for a Grant of up to $4,000+gst for PREKURE online plans & training to help support the health & wellbeing of your team.
- Give your staff the gift of wellbeing
- Access up to $4,000 worth of support through Activate Tāmaki Makaurau’s Implementation Grant
- Science-backed and evidence based programs led by PREKURE’s expert Faculty
- Online challenges; participate as a team or complete individually
- Short courses & training to build internal capability
Health & Wellbeing Plans
Help your staff thrive with a 21-day challenge
Your team will learn the 7 ways to improve their mental wellbeing. They’ll reduce anxiety, increase motivation and learn life-long lifestyle tools for a happy life. Complete as a team or individually.
Regular price $99
This is a great team challenge to reset habits and kickstart wellbeing in 21 days. Your team will learn about how to optimise their health, give their wellbeing a boost, and optimise their immune system.
Regular price $99
Kick off 2022 learning the tools to manage weight and health using the latest scientific research to create a game-changing sustainable approach to weight loss. A great team challenge to hit after the summer holidays.
Regular price $99
Build inhouse capability
Training courses to support your internal wellbeing programme
Mental Health Practice
Our Introduction to Mental Health Practice Short Course equips learners with the skills to help co-workers who are struggling with mental wellbeing. This course is designed for anyone to be able to do and they don’t need any background in health.
- Upskill in the latest science in lifestyle medicine for mental health
- Learn Mental Health First Aid
- Study positive psychology tools and other mental health coaching practices
- Get an Introduction to ACT – Behaviour Therapy
Regular price $579
Health Coach Training
Develop your own inhouse Heath Coaching capability and really help your people thrive.
PREKURE Health Coach training teaches the core elements of science and evidence in preventative and lifestyle medicine.
It also develops coaching skills, with graduates able to engage with people in a way that builds trust, connects with emotions, and drives meaningful and sustainable behaviour change.
This is our signature product offering and is suitable for anyone with an interest in holistic health and helping others.
Online and immersive learning to be completed over 6-12 months.
Regular price $6,595
How to apply
Funding is provided under the Activate Tāmaki Makaurau Implementation Grant:
- Speak to us to work out the best options for your team. We’ll submit a proposal on your behalf for you to apply for your Implementation Grant.
- Complete the online registration and ‘approve’/select PREKURE’s proposal on the Activate Tāmaki Makaurau website.
- Once approved we’ll work with you to build out a plan on how and when your programs/training will be delivered.
- When the work is complete, we advise Activate Tāmaki Makaurau, they check that you are happy and then they pay us directly.
Grants are available for a limited time. Up to $4,000 is available per business. Grants are individually assessed based on your businesses needs.
Discuss the options for your team
To access the Activate Tāmaki Makaurau Implementation Grant, your business must:
- be operating with 100 full time equivalent employees or less
- be GST registered in New Zealand
- have a New Zealand Business Number (NZBN)
- be operating in a commercial environment
- be a privately-owned business or are a Māori Trust or incorporation under the Te Ture Whenua Māori Act 1993 or similar organisation managing Māori assets under multiple ownership
- primarily operate within the Auckland Alert Level 3 boundary
- be an existing business that is trading prior to 22 October 2021
PREKURE is registered to provide implementation support with Activate Tāmaki Makaurau.
WHO IS PREKURE?
We provide university level online & interactive short courses & certificates in lifestyle medicine for individuals and professionals.
Internationally certified in New Zealand, Australia, Canada and the United Kingdom, PREKURE courses are taught by recognised world experts and academics who share only evidence-based knowledge and tools.
PREKURE’s faculty includes Prof Grant Schofield, Director of The Centre for Human Potential at AUT University and men’s mental health advisor for Movember, and Prof Juila Rucklidge, Prof Clinical Psychology at University of Canterbury, mental health & nutrition researcher, co-author The Better Brain and TEDx & edX speaker.