Advanced Certificate in Mental Health – 10% deposit
Secure your spot in an upcoming cohort
- You can secure your spot in a cohort by paying a 10% deposit.
- This deposit is non-refundable.
- Full payment or a payment plan must be in place 2 weeks before the cohort start date.
- You will receive full access to all courses upon full payment or a payment plan being put in place.
PREKURE provides training in the theory and practice of lifestyle medicine for mild to medium mental health challenges. We cannot provide personalised medical advice. If you or your loved ones require personal medical advice, or suffer from moderate to severe mental ill-health, then we recommend you consult a registered health practitioner (GP, Registered Psychologist).
Need help now?
- In New Zealand: If life is in danger, call 111 or go to your nearest hospital emergency department. Free call or text 1737 any time for support from a trained counsellor or access other Helplines and Support here
- In Australia: If life is in danger, call 000 or go to your nearest hospital emergency department. Or call 13 11 14 (Lifeline), 1300 22 4636 (Beyond Blue), or call 1300 659 467 (Suicide Call Back Service).