Certificate in Coaching Practice
Learn transformational coaching skills and behaviour change techniques
- Learn transformational coaching skills and behaviour change techniques
- Gain confidence, motivation and inspiration to empower better health outcomes
- Interactive and immersive online coaching labs
- Learn from PREKURE’s expert coaching faculty in a trusted, supportive setting
Learn transformational health coaching skills and empower others to better health
The Certificate in Coaching Practice includes 40 hours of live, interactive and immersive online coaching labs taught by PREKURE’s expert coaching faculty in a trusted, supportive setting.
This 15-week comprehensive course covers the foundations of coaching, as well as the art of integrating both health science and coaching skills into your practice.
PREKURE”s Certificate in Coaching Practice features online, LIVE, supervised coaching labs where you will be taught by our expert coaching faculty the ‘PREKURE Way’. You’ll refine and improve your coaching skills in a trusted and supportive environment alongside your peers.
By completing this Certificate you will be eligible for full membership of HCANZA gaining additional credibility and distinction in a growing industry.
By the end of this course you will be able to…
- Confidently coach from within your scope of practice.
- Demonstrate effective communication techniques to establish trust and rapport.
- Demonstrate empathy, active listening, non-judgment, and curiosity when coaching.
- Describe and demonstrate strategies that empower the client to take self-directed action.
Why learn coaching skills?
Help transform lives
Coaching enables us to help empower others to be the best they can be. As a coach you’ll be equipped with new ways of thinking, communicating and interacting to help others achieve sustainable, long-lasting outcomes.
Make more impact as a health practitioner
Often advice comes from a place of talking at others, telling them what to do or solving their problems for them. Using your coaching skills you will learn new ways of listening, building trust and asking powerful questions to empower others to become motivated, confident, self-reliant problem solvers.
Transform your life
Our learners are always amazed at the personal growth their new skills have in their personal lives, as they learn how to communicate more effectively and build better relationships. “It’s life changing… the personal growth journey has been insane. It blows my mind that a course can have such a massive impact in the best of ways. Thank you so much! Recommending to everyone!” Rebekah.
World class instructors
Click here to learn more about Sonya
Erik van den Top
Dr Brad Hulcombe
Your Certificate in Coaching Practice includes
- 40 hours of online, LIVE, supervised coaching labs where you will be taught the ‘PREKURE Way’ by our expert coaching faculty in a trusted, immersive and interactive setting.
- The opportunity to refine and improve your coaching skills; observe coaching in action and practice in an interactive, safe and supportive environment. You’ll apply what you’re learning to real-world scenarios, honing your skills so you’ll feel confident working with real clients.
- 12 months access to weekly student support & coaching practice sessions to continue to develop and refine your coaching skills.
- Access to the PREKURE coaching demo library.
Hear what our students are saying
Why are PREKURE the leaders in Health Coach training?
- It comes down to results. The impact and outcomes achieved by the clients of PREKURE trained coaches.
- PREKURE trained coaches are behaviour change specialists who deliver consistent, meaningful results for their clients.
- PREKURE university-level courses are taught by recognised world experts and academics who share only evidence-informed knowledge and tools.
- We allow you to bring your full self – your experiences, professional experience and personality – to our interactive learning environment, where we create a safe space for you to learn, grow and gain confidence.
- PREKURE are a recognised training provider for Health Coaches Australia and New Zealand Association, whose standards set the global benchmark for professional coach training.
- PREKURE is internationally certified in New Zealand, Australia, Canada and the United Kingdom.
- PREKURE is endorsed by The Royal New Zealand College of General Practitioners and are approved for CME credits and CPD.
100% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE
What if I don’t like what I buy?
You’re protected by PREKURE’s unconditional, 30-day, 100% money-back guarantee. We want you to have peace of mind when you buy any of our programs, so we give you up to 30 risk-free days from the date you purchase to decide if it’s for you.
If you’re not happy with your results, simply contact us, and we will give you an instant refund. It’s that simple.
Enrol in the Certificate in Coaching Practice as part of the Health Coach Program
Frequently Asked Questions
When do the Coaching Labs start and finish?
The Certificate in Coaching Practice includes 40 hours of live coaching labs (mainly scheduled in the evenings and/or weekdays). There are 15 x 2-hour live, online coaching labs. You can view our live lab schedules and start dates here.
What are the benefits of doing this course?
These coaching labs will take you on a personal discovery of transformation and gain the knowledge and tools of how to live your best life. You’ll get the practical tools and resources you need to make your job as a Health Coach easier. You’ll learn the latest science and the art of coaching. You’ll learn and practice your coaching skills which will give you the confidence to teach other people how they too can live their best lives.
What happens in the coaching skills labs?
This is where you will be taught by our coaching faculty in an online live and interactive setting. You’ll apply what you’re learning in a safe environment, honing your skills so you’ll feel confident when working with real patients or clients. Surrounding yourself with your fellow students will inspire and encourage you. These interactive sessions are where you, as students, train and share your experiences together and are a really important part of the Coaching training process.
What if I am unhappy with the training?
If you are dissatisfied for any reason with your purchase, contact us within 30 days and we will give you a full refund, no questions asked.
Is it too late to enrol?
What payment options are there?
You can either pay upfront in 1 payment, or take advantage of our 6 and 12 month payment plans.
6 month payment plan: Pay an additional 5% and split your payment into 6 monthly payments.
12 month payment plan: Pay an additional 10% and split your payment into 12 monthly payments.
Please note, that if you are on a payment plan you must have paid in full to be eligible to graduate.
How can I learn more about PREKURE's Certificate in Coaching Practice?
Book a call with a PREKURE Health & Career Coach for a time that suits you. We’d love to connect and understand where you are at and talk about what study options will suit you best.