PREKURE: Healthy Habits – August 2023
Reset your habits and kickstart your wellbeing in 21 days.
Enrolments for Healthy Habits 2023 are now closed. Check back for Healthy Habits 2024.
- Learn about how to optimise your health and wellbeing
- Free eating guides, meal plans and shopping lists
- Delicious and easy recipes
- Lots of motivation and support to reset your habits and feel great
Improve your health habits and start spring feeling great
This August we’re giving away over $200,000 in free health challenges. Claim your free spot, reset your habits and kickstart your wellbeing in 21 days!
During the challenge you’ll access incredible learning, support and resources. You’ll be focused and disciplined for a short period of time, give your health a boost and optimise your mental wellbeing.
PREKURE Healthy Habits is ideal if you want to start or reset healthy habits into your life, drop a few kilos, find more energy, and just overall feel happier and healthier!
World Class Instructors
Dr Caryn Zinn
Prof Grant Schofield
Sophia has a passion for holistic wellbeing and is highly skilled in the use of ACT with her patients.
Dr Louise Schofield
Dr Glen Davies
Passionate GP in Taupo using lifestyle and prevention medicine to walk with his patients and community on their journeys to wellness.
How it works
Over the course of 21 days you will select and follow an eating guide, you will move your body daily, improve your sleep habits, reduce your stress and improve your mental health by connecting with friends and family.
- Daily science-backed learning about how to optimise your health and wellbeing.
- Free eating guides: Choose from Vegetarian, Mediterranean, Low carb or Keto.
- A 3-week meal planner.
- Shopping lists.
- Easy-to-make and ‘taste great’ recipes.
- Online learning course with educational handouts and a library of videos to help you make a sustainable lifestyle change, delivered by PREKURE’s world-class instructors.
- An active group of like-minded individuals to motivate you and share experiences with along the way.
I would like to reiterate how valuable these short courses are. In 2019 I participated in my first one and for me it has showed me how to make massive changes to my lifestyle. My only wish is that I had known about this years earlier. LCHF lifestyle for me!!!!! Keep up the great work PREKURE. So grateful that this is available to those who can’t afford any extra dollars out of their budget, health is for everyone, not just the rich. Thank you for your contribution to New Zealand and the world.
PREKURE offers the highest quality lifestyle change programs that I have ever come across. I am in a state of transformation because of PREKURE’s 21-day Challenge and I have enjoyed every single moment. Words cannot express my sincere gratitude. Thank you so very much.
My life has been transformed through this challenge. I had an awakening during week 3 where I realised that I don’t need to feel turmoil anymore. My eating had been a significant contributor to the turmoil I experienced and I now realise that the turmoil I carried wasn’t mine to own. I love my new habits and have cancelled my appointment to meet with a bariatric surgeon next month. Thank you thank you thank you! My health is restored and I am so excited about what I will achieve moving forward. I am deeply humbled and grateful.
Hear what our community are saying
Frequently Asked Questions
Who can do this challenge?
Anyone, anywhere, and on any device! This is for you if you want some help and motivation to get your healthy habits back on track. You’ll need access to a smartphone or computer to take part.
When does the challenge start?
It begins on Monday 7th August 2023 and goes for 21 days.
Why should I give this challenge a go?
1. To have fun while optimising your health & wellbeing.
2. To support a family member or friend who would benefit from being healthier.
3. To drop a few kilos/pounds.