Introduction to the PREKURE Network – Live Zoom 1 Dec
- Learn all about PREKURE’s post graduate support
- Your questions answered in our AMA session
- Free and live over Zoom
Thursday 1st December
7 – 8pm NZT / 5 – 6pm AEDT
Sign up for free
Would you like to learn more about PREKURE’s post graduate professional support?
Come along and learn all about the support on offer after you graduate, including ongoing learning and Continuing Professional Development (CPD), business development tools, resources and support.
This session is for you if…
- You’re a PREKURE graduate and want to stay connected and keep learning
- You’ve just graduated and you’re excited about what comes next, but you’re not sure what that looks like
- You’re considering studying with PREKURE and wondering what support you’ll have entering the workforce as a Health Coach
What is the PREKURE Network?
The PREKURE Network is an exclusive membership for PREKURE graduates with all the ongoing support, resources and tools you need to thrive in your health and coaching career.
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the Introduction to the PREKURE Network running?
Join us live on Thursday 1st December from 7.00 – 8.00pm NZT / 5.00 – 6.00pm AEDT.
How to I join the intro session?
Once you register we will send you a link to to join and open Zoom. You will be placed into a virtual waiting room until the session begins.
How do I use Zoom to access the session?
If you have not downloaded Zoom before, you can sign up and do so by clicking here. You do not need a paid account.
Zoom is an online meeting platform that we use to host our live events.
You need a camera/webcam and a good audio/microphone connection in order to participate. You also need a decent internet connection, above 1.5Mbps.
Can you send me a recording?
Save your seat by registering here.
Seats are limited so please ensure you sign up here to receive confirmation of your spot.