Open Week: Introduction to Mental Health Coaching
- Learn about PREKURE’s cutting-edge education in Mental Health
- Discover your future possibilities as a Mental Health Coach
- Your questions answered in our Q&A session
- Free and live over Zoom
Wednesday 11th Oct 2023
7 – 8pm NZT / 5 – 6pm AEDT
Sign up for free
Are you passionate about helping people be the best they can be?
It is estimated that one in ten globally, and one in five in most Western countries, suffer from some form of mental health disorder. Yet for many, the health system offers little help.
Join us for this free and informative session and find out why Mental Health Coaches are the missing link needed in mental healthcare.
Discover the possibilities of becoming a Mental Health Coach
Come along and meet PREKURE Certified Mental Health Coach, Ree George, and the PREKURE team in this fun and interactive session and learn about:
- What sets PREKURE’s Mental Health training above the rest,
- Why it is more practical and relevant than any other study in Mental Health today,
- What your opportunities are as a Certified Mental Health Coach.
What is PREKURE’s Mental Health Coach Training?
PREKURE’s university-level education covers practical knowledge and tools for mental health, taught by leading medical, mental health, coaching and wellness experts, from the comfort of your own home. When you train as a Certified Mental Health Coach you’ll be qualified to help support people experiencing mild to moderate mental health challenges in making the critical lifestyle changes required to dramatically improve their mental wellbeing, increase their mental fitness and start thriving. Learn more about PREKURE’s Mental Health Coach Program here.
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the Open Week running?
Join us live online in October to learn everything about the cutting-edge study options available at PREKURE:
- Mon 9 October: Introduction to Health Coaching
- Tue 10 October: Introduction to Nutrition and Metabolic Health Coaching
- Wed 11 October: Introduction to Mental Health Coaching
- Thu 12 October: Introduction to Preventative Medicine CPD for Health Professionals
How to I join the intro session?
Once you register we will send you a link to to join and open Zoom. You will be placed into a virtual waiting room until the session begins.
How do I use Zoom to access the session?
If you have not downloaded Zoom before, you can sign up and do so by clicking here. You do not need a paid account.
Zoom is an online meeting platform that we use to host our live events.
You need a camera/webcam and a good audio/microphone connection in order to participate. You also need a decent internet connection, above 1.5Mbps.
Can you send me a recording?
We really encourage you to join us live to get the most out of this event.
Save your seat by registering here.
Sign up here to receive confirmation of your spot.