Open Week: Introduction to Nutrition and Metabolic Health Coaching
- Meet Prof Grant Schofield, Faculty Lead
- Learn about becoming a PREKURE Certified Metabolic Nutrition Coach
- Your questions answered in our Q&A session
- Free and live over Zoom
Tuesday 10th October
7 – 8pm NZT / 5 – 6pm AEDT
Sign up for free
Are you passionate about helping people be the best they can be?
Non-communicable diseases like cancer, heart disease and type 2 diabetes cause over 80% of premature deaths each year. Did you know that metabolic dysfunction underlies most of these chronic diseases?
Whether you’re a healthcare professional or simply someone who cares about the health and wellbeing of others, we invite you to join us for an informative session that could change lives.
Learn more about becoming a PREKURE Certified Metabolic Nutrition Coach
Join Faculty Lead, Professor Grant Schofield, in this fun and interactive session. Come along and learn:
- What sets PREKURE’s Nutrition and Metabolic training above the rest.
- How you can empower others to take back control of their own health and prevent, manage and reverse chronic disease.
- Where a career as a Metabolic Nutrition Coach can take you.
Get all your questions answered in our AMA with the PREKURE team, previous students and PREKURE Certified Metabolic Nutrition Coach graduates.
What is PREKURE’s Metabolic Nutrition Coach Training?
PREKURE’s university-level education covers practical knowledge and tools for metabolic health, taught by leading medical, nutrition, coaching and wellness experts, from the comfort of your own home. When you train as a Certified Metabolic Nutrition Coach you will learn how to empower others to take back control of their own health and prevent, manage and reverse chronic disease using the latest scientifically proven lifestyle levers, like nutrition, exercise and sleep. Learn more about PREKURE’s Nutrition and Metabolic Health Coach Program here.
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the Open Week running?
Join us live online in October to learn everything about the cutting-edge study options available at PREKURE:
- Mon 9 October: Introduction to Health Coaching
- Tue 10 October: Introduction to Nutrition and Metabolic Health Coaching
- Wed 11 October: Introduction to Mental Health Coaching
- Thu 12 October: Introduction to Preventative Medicine CPD for Health Professionals
How to I join the intro session?
Once you register we will send you a link to to join and open Zoom. You will be placed into a virtual waiting room until the session begins.
How do I use Zoom to access the session?
If you have not downloaded Zoom before, you can sign up and do so by clicking here. You do not need a paid account.
Zoom is an online meeting platform that we use to host our live events.
You need a camera/webcam and a good audio/microphone connection in order to participate. You also need a decent internet connection, above 1.5Mbps.
Can you send me a recording?
Save your seat by registering here.
Sign up here to receive confirmation of your spot.