PREKURE: Mental Fitness 21-Day Plan – Start today!
We use the latest scientific research to create a game-changing approach to mental wellbeing.
- Learn the 7 key levers to improve your mental fitness
- Scientifically backed and developed by PREKURE’s leading Faculty
- Motivation and support to make a positive change in your life
- Understand the WHY behind mental wellbeing
Sign up for just
Are you ready to learn the tools you need to thrive?
Welcome to PREKURE’s 21-day Mental Fitness Program. Working with the PREKURE Faculty, we use the latest scientific research to create a game-changing approach to help improve your mental fitness, reduce stress and anxiety.
Our mission is to help you learn the tools to manage your mental health and wellbeing. For good.
Meet Your Instructors
Dr Caryn Zinn
Prof Grant Schofield
Dr Desiree Dickerson
Dr Louise Schofield
How it works
Over the course of this 21-day program you’ll receive:
- Online learning with educational handouts and a library of videos to help you make a positive change to your mental fitness.
- Detailed plans on 7 ways to increase your mental fitness. These are proven strategies and tools that you can learn and start using immediately, that could make all the difference in your life. We’ve identified 7 ‘levers’ that can help improve our mental fitness. During the 21 days of this plan, you will be invited to learn about and then apply these techniques in your life.
The 7 levers of mental fitness
1. Eat whole, unprocessed food
What we eat affects our mood, and it runs deep into the biology of the human brain, managing the neurotransmitters and ‘un-inflaming’ the brain. An anti-inflammatory diet allows the brain to be the best that it can be.
2. Move your body for 30 minutes daily
If exercise was a drug it would be the blockbuster drug of all time, especially for mood and wellbeing. It’s clinically effective on anxiety and depression. It upgrades your brain. Exercise is a daily activity that’s essential for human life, especially for managing our mood.
3. Create an 8-hour sleep opportunity each night
Overnight, the glymphatic system in the brain starts to circulate a cleaning fluid. Being awake during the day and functioning like a human means we’re going to bed with a little bit of inflammation and brain damage, and the brain needs a good night’s sleep to rest, restore and rewire.
4. Breathe exclusively through your nose
How we breathe is critical for how we feel. The trick is that if you breathe exclusively through your nose, you turn off your ‘fight or flight’ sympathetic nervous system, which is typically what stresses us out. It’s not physically possible to be stressed out when you’re breathing exclusively through your nose.
5. Have a cold shower, a cold bath, or a swim in a cold body of water
Getting yourself into cold water changes your brain chemistry in a positive way. It helps remove an overflow of a neurotransmitter called glutamate. We now know that getting yourself into cold water – a cold shower, a cold bath, or getting in a cold body of water, like a lake or the ocean – has a profound and immediate effect on upgrading the brain.
6. Take notice of what brings you joy
Joy is an intense moment of positive emotion. Joy is rainbows and blossoms and swimming and eating an ice cream. Joy is being in a tree house. As adults, we’ve sometimes forgotten where the joy is in our daily lives. Children innately feel and experience joy lots and lots of times during the day. We want you to remember that intense, positive emotion that is joy, and we want you to experience it.
What is your internal narrative about the world? How do you talk to yourself? Do you have an inner voice that’s telling you you’re not good enough, smart enough or strong enough? Learn techniques to identify and pacify that negative inner voice and create your own positive mantra.
This plan is not a substitute for medical care and does not offer personalised advice. If you or your loved ones suffer from mental ill-health then we strongly encourage you to consult a registered health practitioner (GP, Registered Psychologist).
Need help now?
I am loving the course – being inspired and challenged all at once. Really enjoying the format too. I find I am not only learning about but living a much more balanced life style making for a true holistic experience and one I feel compelled to share. Really grateful to be a part of the Prekure ‘team’ 🙂
I have learnt so much from this course. Something as simple and sleeping and breathing, which we think is just normal for us to do to function, is actually so important for our health and well-being. If people knew more about what I have learnt from this challenge, it would make such a massive different. Health is wealth, but also education is wealth for our health 🙂
Fantastically presented, invaluable content. A great way to learn and to also find self awareness. I love what PreKure is and what they are achieving 💕
Sign up for just
Hear what our community are saying
Frequently Asked Questions
Who can do this challenge?
When does the challenge start?
How long do I have access to the challenge?
Why should I give this challenge a go?
2. To support a family member or friend who would benefit from better mental wellbeing.
3. To upgrade your brain, banish anxiety and feel alive.
Do I have to assemble a team to do the challenge?
Join the course & change your life