What are the lifestyle factors that have a massive impact on your health outcomes if you catch Covid? And what should you do to prepare yourself?
Tune into our podcast below, as Prof Grant Schofield talks with Paul Taylor, Neuroscientist, Exercise Physiologist, Nutritionist, PhD Scholar and all-round ‘Pracademic’ from Australia’s Mind Body Brain Performance Institute.
Learn more about:
- Vitamin D as a protector for Covid-19. Did you know that at least 30% of Australians and New Zealanders are vitamin D deficient?
- Type 2 diabetes and pre-diabetes as risk factors
- The importance of physical activity to help your body fight Covid-19
- The surprising effect of breathing exercises to activate the immune system
- The role of whole, unprocessed food (low human interference food) to keep inflammation down in your body
- Supplements that may help prepare your body’s defence system