What is PreKure?
PreKure is a social enterprise dedicated to the World Health Organization’s (WHO) definition of human health: “a state of complete physical, mental and social wellbeing and not merely the absence of disease or infirmity.”
To improve the population’s health, we must ‘pre cure’. We must prevent ill-health in the first place and optimise for hauora/wellbeing.
We are a team of health professionals highly-educated in the science and practise of lifestyle medicine.
What impact are you making?
We are extremely proud of the impact we are making, changing people's lives for good. Click here to see our latest Social Impact Report.
What does PreKure do?
- PreKure trains, develops and accredits Health Coaches. PreKure Health Coaches are the best in the world.
- PreKure is a continuing medical education provider for medical professionals.
- PreKure educates and provides FREE Lifestyle Medicine programs to the general public.
How does it work?
Your investment really helps. For every course you buy, we give a lifestyle medicine program for FREE. Together we can change medicine. Prevention is cure.
What is a Social Enterprise?
Enterprise with Purpose. Social Enterprises are purpose-driven organisations that trade to deliver positive social and environmental impact.
What is Lifestyle Medicine?
In scientific terms, it is a blend of complex physiology and behavioural sciences that prevents preventable diseases and treats modifiable illness. We define Lifestyle Medicine as a personalised prescription of behavioural sciences and psychology, nutrition, sleep, and movement.
I'm a General Practitioner, why should I join PreKure?
By joining PreKure, you can create the changes in medicine that you want to see. Here are three ways to achieve this:
1. Join the movement that tackles the root cause of disease.
2. Discover the evidence base for preventive medicine.
3. Change your practice and challenge the mentality surrounding long-term conditions