What is PREKURE?
PREKURE is a high impact social organisation that's dedicated to the World Health Organisation’s definition of human health: “A state of complete physical, mental and social wellbeing and not merely the absence of disease or infirmity.”
To improve the population’s health, we must ‘pre cure’. We must prevent ill-health in the first place and optimise for hauora/wellbeing.
We are a team of health professionals who are highly-educated in the science and practice of lifestyle medicine.
What impact are you making?
We are extremely proud of our vision to change people's lives for the better. See our latest Social Impact Report.
What does PREKURE do?
- PREKURE trains, develops and accredits Health Coaches who then empower their families, clients and communities to take ownership of their own lives.
- PREKURE educates and provides behaviour change programs to the general public.
- PREKURE is a continuing medical education provider for medical professionals.
What is a high-impact social organisation?
A high-impact social organisation is an enterprise with purpose. We are a purpose-driven organisation that delivers positive social and environmental impacts.
What is lifestyle medicine?
In scientific terms, lifestyle medicine is a blend of complex physiology and behavioural sciences that prevents preventable diseases and treats modifiable illnesses. We define lifestyle medicine as a personalised prescription of behavioural sciences and psychology, nutrition, sleep, and movement.
I'm a General Practitioner. Why should I join PREKURE?
By joining PREKURE, you can create the changes in medicine that you want to see by:
1. Joining the movement that tackles the root cause of disease, not just the symptoms.
2. Discovering the evidence base for preventive medicine.
3. Changing your practice and challenging the mentality surrounding long-term conditions.
Is PREKURE recognised internationally?
100% Money Back Guarantee
What is a Health Coach?
Why do a Health Coach Certificate?
The current health system is failing sufferers of chronic disease. We need health coaches to help solve the problem. By completing our online courses and becoming a PREKURE-certified Health Coach, you can help people make the critical lifestyle changes required to dramatically improve their health and hauora/wellbeing.