News you can use! The Good News Show is PreKure’s response to the mainstream bad news, which is appealing to your reptilian midbrain and your negativity bias. Instead, we bring you tools for a happy, healthy good life.
The Good News Show is brought to you by Professor Grant Schofield, PreKure Co-Founder and Chief Science Officer, and Director of The Centre for Human Potential at Auckland University of Technology.
A big week for nutrition and metabolism research in this week’s Good News
- Sodium intake and health – is low salt the way to go?
- Does dietary saturated fat cause heart disease?
- Low carb diets proven good for health
- Low carb diets improve insulin resistance
- Metabolic predictors of major depressive disorders
- Acute carbohydrate overfeeding – an experimental study
- Heart disease – the forgotten pandemic
Watch below or view all episodes over on our PreKure – Prevention is Cure YouTube channel.
Keen to keep learning?
We equip and upskill health professionals in the latest science and lifestyle medicine with accredited courses & certifications.
We also provide tools, resources, and courses for people that want to improve their own health or that of their family, like our 21-day plans.